As part of its growth strategy aimed at delivering "World Class Customer Service" to all subscribers, Globacom is opening more call centres at Abuja, Port Harcourt & Lagos and requires young, smart and intelligent graduates (male and female), who speak Hausa to work in the new call centers in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Job Position: Hausa-Speaking Graduate
Department: Customer Servive
- Attending to customers over the phone
- Providing information and resolving customers' issues
- Escalating customers' queries to appropriate units for prompt resolutions
- Capturing customers' details on the system
- BSc or HND in any field
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Excellent spoken English
- Fluency in Hausa Language
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and attitude
- Friendly disposition, charming character and admirable personality
- Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2012
Method of Applicatiion
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (preferably with a scanned passport photograph) not later than 14th May, 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.